Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Parting Words

Sharon Wildwind

I've thought a lot in the past few weeks about how to condense seven years of Daughters' blogs. Was there one thing I learned from all of you? I think this is it.




It has been such a privilege to share thoughts on writing with you. All the best to each one of you. I hope we run into each other in some other writing space.

If you'd like a .jpg image to use as a screensaver or print or something, go here to download the image.

A great big hug to all of you,
Sharon

5 comments:

Elizabeth Zelvin said...

Hugs back at you, Sharon. We've sprouted a lot of seeds together and seen them grow lush and beautiful!

mybillcrider said...

A couple of weeks ago I turned in my column to EQMM, and this blog was the one I chose to revisit. The column doesn't run until the June issue (or is it July?), so I was able to send in a revision. I'll miss following the blog, since I checked in nearly every day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Liz. We have had some fun times, haven't we?

Bill, thanks so much for your support over the years. You are a true Texas gentleman.

Julia Buckley said...

A great image, Sharon! I will refer to it often.

Jeff Baker said...

I'm a latecomer to reading this blog (7 years? What an archive that must be!) but I shall miss it! Best to you all! (Oh, and what would E.A. Poe have done with his own blog?)